Sunday, December 30, 2007

Update: TCP bringing in contributors.

In light of the Golden Monkeyfist award The Command Post received, I've decided to try to move this little blog out of the basement by bringing on a talented group of contributors. I've invited five fine people to give their input here as they see fit. I'm not placing any restrictions or requirements on them, but rest assured I've chosen each of them for specific reasons which I feel will enhance the quality of this blog exponentially.

Azul has already agreed to come on board as a contributor, and once we get her permissions straightened out, she will begin contributing here shortly.

This does not mean that I will be posting less frequently. It just means that in addition to my normal posting, I'll now have a team to keep the place buzzing while I'm away. This is all to better serve you, the dear reader, and to attract more of you. Finally, this is a way for me to give a platform to people who were not already blogging on their own and who I feel really ought to be heard. Win-win, as far as I'm concerned.

No comments: