Tuesday, June 19, 2007

No news is good news, I guess.

From my perspective, I've very little to report. People largely seem to be going through the motions. To hear people talk, it seems the majority think that this is a lost cause not worth fighting, and all they really want is to go home. They still want to do some good, but they know that the window of opportunity for that has long since closed. We sit here, wait to get attacked, strafe the guys that hit us, and wait to get attacked again. That's it. As far as I know, that's our whole reason for being here. Pretty lame, huh?

Given my lack of a huge, compelling story to tell, I'm going to cover news events around the globe. I'll compile from multiple sources to try to pull together something resembling a compelling story of worldwide struggle. I know that my own story is anything but.

No comments: