Saturday, May 17, 2008

Nothing from me for weeks.

It's going to be slow going for a while, just as it has been for the past few months. Despite my best intentions, my personal life keeps getting in the way. That's a good thing, overall. Last week I was in Japan and Diego Garcia, the week prior I was prepping for that trip, and this week I've been prepping for my trip to Australia tomorrow. So as you can see, I've been kind of busy, but in a good way.

Those of you who may be worried about me need not worry. If I get deployed again I'll be blogging about that. I've made arrangements which will allow me to blog from Iraq more regularly even without commercial internet access. It's just that, right now, my life has been interesting enough to keep me from engaging in any deep analysis of current affairs. It's not that I don't care; I just don't have anything interesting to say about them (as evidenced by my poor effort to talk about a congressional race in Wisconsin from Guam).

When I have something worth saying, I'll say it. In the mean time, it'll be slow going here.

1 comment:

One Fly said...

Have plenty of fun!!!